Friday, June 25, 2010

Round 3

So the second round didn't really last too long, but I am hoping this time it will last a bit longer before I cheat again. I did mange to do really well this week and I lost 2 pounds of the 5 I gained when I cheated back in April. Only 3 more to go before I am back to where I started. Good news though even tho I have eaten a bit off course, I haven't gained any since tax day.

So a little update, I am back to full time work again. Received my 2nd full time paycheck. Its nice to have money again, even if I am not spending it right away (saving up for my Honda Element). And I am eating about 75% of my foods with-in my 100 mile radius of my house. Oh and hopefully this Tuesday my sister and I will be receiving our 1/4 grass fed/finished cow. It will be great to cook up some steaks and eat those all the time again.

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Let's get back on board together!!! You can do it, you have to keep pushing!!! Love you