Monday, November 8, 2010

120lbs of chicken never again.

So its been a while since Ive updated this blog, life had gotten rather busy, and I kept on forgetting to do it. So lets do a recap of my crazy life.

Sept 1st 2009 - I start my weight loss journey. Everything has been going great. I was eating excellent. I was losing weight.

Dec 3rd 2009 - I am still going strong, I was able to get back to my old job before being unemployed for over a year. Only working part time, but that was better then not working at all. I had lost a bit of weight.

Jan 11, 2010 - My birthday, 27 years young, best birthday present to myself I was back to full time work. I was still doing excellent and eating 100% correctly, and seeing amazing results.


Feb 25th 2010 - Life changes forever. Emergency Open Heart Surgery. http://stitch26.blogspot.com/2010_03_01_archive.html I was still able to be on plan. And i did lose weight while I was healing.

June 2010 - I am back to full time work again. By now I had cheated with my eating, and from here on out I have struggled with eating 100% healthy.

August 2010 - 6 months since having my chest cracked open and I went on a 3day backpacking trip, even carried my own pack. It was hard hiking in, but hiking out was much easier.


Sept 1st 2010 - 1 year since I started my weight loss journey, I was down over 75 pounds and have for the most part been able to keep it off. Eating has been about about a 80% on track.

November 8th 2010 - I am back on track about 95%-100% again. I have a goal of going skiing in less then 2 months, it will be 10 months since surgery and I have found my fire again, it seamed to die when I went in for surgery I had lost all hope in my dreams.

Now with what this has to do with the title, my sister and I bulk ordered fresh boneless skinless chicken breasts and we have just cleaned, and cooked some and froze the rest for individual meals, I am so done with chicken. Over 120 pounds of chicken is ready to be served.

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Way to get back on track! Proud of you, you've still come so far! Keep going!