Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

So I know I have not posted any updated in a long time. There was just nothing to post about. So a little update since its the new year and all. Weightloss has basically stayed the same 43 or 45 pounds lost (i cant remember the offical number). I have done a few new things I haven't in a very long time:
  • Full situps - I managed to do 10, its probably been like over 10+ years since I have been able to do any. 
  • Ran on the treadmill 100 meters at 6.0 - I think thats a first for me. 
  • Ran on the treadmill 300 meters at 4.0 - I don't think I have done that since jr. high. 
  • Stuck this long with an eating plan - if it was any other plan I would have totally cheated by now. So far I have stuck with it. 
I didn't lose 50 pounds by jan 1st. Hopefully I will meet my new years goals, which are as follows:
  • Finish a 1/2 Marathon
  • lose another 50 pounds by July 1st
  • lose 100 pounds by Dec. 31st
  • Save up $10k by Nov 21st (I know its not weight-related) - I want my new car.

2 comments:

Nadia said...

I'm so proud of you! I know you can do it!

Dad said...

Way to go, Nicole. I am also joining the proud people standing with you on your journey.

Dad