Wednesday, September 21, 2011

update

Not much to report, still staying on track. Its hard to not weigh in every few days, so far I haven't since the last weighing with my trainer. I will walk by my scale, and so badly want to check my status, see how much/fast I am losing. I am slowly starting to see a difference, clothes are starting to feel lose again.

I am loving the farmers markets right now, getting alot of killer deals. Last Saturday I paid a total of $35, and got the following; 
1lb of lamb (grass fed), 1lb pork sausage (naturally raised), line caught 1lb tuna (caught yesterday), 6 huge heads of broccoli, 3 heads of cauliflower, 12 zucchinis, 2 onions, 1 cucumber, 6 hears of corn, 1 fresh garlic clove, 1 orange melon and 6 pears!!!





I froze most of the food for winter, made some soups/stir-fry for the week. Its amazing how much you can get for so little. Hoping to go again this saturday as well to get some more goodies.


In the last 2 weeks, I have managed to only miss working out twice. The rest of the time, I have been waking up early or going to workout after work. Trying my best to get in shape for DDay in june.

No comments: