Sunday, October 25, 2009

9.0718474 kilograms

So sorry about not posting for a long time, i keep forgetting and when i do remember I can never get logged in. So a little update. as the title states i have officially lost more then 9.0718474 Kilograms or other wise 20 pounds (for you ppl who dont want to do any math.) So for the first time in approx 2 years I am at the lowest I have been and I feel great. The past 1.5 weeks my back has been giving me issues, so I went to the doctors and got some "good" drugs, and now i feel great. So I havent been able to get to the gym all that much (just went to the gym 2x, and not at all to crossfit.) But hopefully tomorrow will be a good day for my back and i can get to crossfit, because i really do miss it.

Well i am off, i will try and remember to update later this week after weigh-in. One thing good is that I have not cheated, as long as i keep having my whip cream and berries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so pumped for you sister!