- Beef, pork, lamb, chicken, turkey, fish, and shellfish are all acceptable in all their forms,
- Eggs, cream, butter, lard, olive oil, and coconut oil, are all great.
- Vegetables in almost all forms, are great, just be sure to count the carbs.
- Fruits are good in moderation, the fructose in fruit can add up on you quickly so limit your fruits to 1 to 2 servings per day depending on your carb requirements.
- Nuts and seeds (count the carbs!) if you have been given a protein requirement, nuts and seeds cannot be counted as protein.
- Dairy, in its whole fat forms, is ok for most people at most states of their diets, but you will need to count all carbs, low fat, reduced fat, fat free or any other fat altered form of dairy is NOT acceptable.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
DO EAT: (small sample)